The National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF) is a statutory Health Insurance Scheme, which established to undertake the responsibility of insuring medical care services to its members. The Fund commenced its operations on 1st July 2001. Its head office is located at, Kurasini (Bendera Tatu) Dar es Salaam, and has 12 zonal offices in DSM, Morogoro, Dodoma, Moshi, Arusha, Iringa, Mbeya, Mtwara, Mwanza and Tabora .
NHIF now seeks to recruit dynamic, intelligent and result – oriented Tanzanians with high integrity, to fill the following vacancies:
i. Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs clerical/data entry work as assigned by the supervisor
• Keeping records/registers of all processed claims at Data Entry Section
• Ensures that all files are kept in order
• Compiles information (inputs) for preparation of various reports regarding benefit issues
• Performs such other related duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
ii. Qualifications and Experience Required
• Diploma or Certificate in Computer or Secretarial Studies from recognized institution
• Typing speed 50 w.p.m. and shorthand speed of 100 w.p.m. in English
• Tabulation and manuscript stage III
• Must have proven excellent computer skills in at least Ms-Word, Ms- Excel, Ms-Access, Ms-PowerPoint, and Ms-Office
• Minimum of three years work experience in similar position
• Ability to work independently and as part of team work
• Age below 35
Mode of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above job requirements should submit their applications, along with a detailed curriculum vitae, two passport size photographs and copies of relevant certificates and testimonials so as to reach the under – mentioned on or before 28th February, 2011.
Applicants should, furthermore, indicate their contacts, postal address, e-mail address and day-time telephone and fax numbers. They should also submit names and addresses of three referees who can be contacted for reference.
NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE FUND (NHIF)
P. O. BOX 11360
DAR ES SALAAM
Tel No: +255 22 2133958/64/69
Fax No: +255 22 2133972